It’s our goal to make your switch to Total Realty Associates Inc as simple and smooth as possible. Through the years our team has developed techniques and processes to transition all documents and protocols in a short period of time. If necessary, we are prepared to take over management of your property with as little as 48 hours’ notice. This includes having all owners on line for billing and a working operating account specifically designated for your property.
The Transition Process:
- Document checklist: Drafting customized checklist for your property, of all documents to be turned over
Due Diligence: We carefully review all documents and records and cover the following items in the process:
- Organizing all changes with your current vendors, and check in with potential vendors for future needs
- Ensuring no lapses exist in insurance and other critical contracts
- Securing all legal documents and operational agreements
- Drafting and delivering welcoming package to all residents
- Facilitating building employees’ transition to TRA
- Accounting and Record Keeping: Our Accounts payable department coordinates the transition of all funds, opens bank accounts, if applicable, and notifies all vendors of the new property management change.
- Resident Notification: TRA will produce and mail to all residents a customized welcoming package properly introducing ourselves as the new property managers with all of our contact information and proper protocol. Included within the welcoming package is a resident form for residents to fill out and return to our office with up-to-date information. The welcoming packages will not only help residents to better familiarize themselves with TRA but will also help the transition be more efficiently.
- Transition Timeline: Our team is ready, willing and able to make a transition in as little as 48 hours’ notice. This includes having all residents on line for billing and a working operating account specifically designated for your property.